New Summit Location 475 Springfield Avenue 3rd floor
We are taking robotics to the next level!
1 Student/1 Robot/1 Computer
We are now enrolling current students. We will post classes for everyone else on Monday, March 10th. Spring Session will commence March 29th. To be sure you don't miss out, Join Our Mailing List
Test your child with the Hour of Code.
If you have to rip him or her away from the computer, your child will love our classes! (If you don't do it we are going to assign it as homework :-) )
In September 2013, our entire school moved to the New VEX IQ Robot for grades 4 and up. We couldn't be happier with this new robot. Every student who has had experience with our new robot and Lego Mindstorms has preffered the new robot, both from a programming aspect and a build aspect. It simply is better!
- Better Programming Language (Modkit based on Scratch)
- More motors and sensors (up to 12 combined) build bigger more complex robots
- A clear progression to VEX (high school robotics)
- Remote Control!!! In addition to autonomous programming, we can now add remote control and what kid doesn't want to play just a little with their newly built creation! Plus it gives us a lot more that we can teach in terms of integrating sensors and user control. It's just really cool!
- Our goal is to advance your kids in the robotics world giving them tools that they will use for the rest of their lives.